LOVE SMS - 3

1. Even though,
    she hates me in every movement of life ,
    but i love her with very seconds,
    not because she has broken my heart,                                
   but she as thought me to live with broken heart.

2. 1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.
    1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.
    1st time i kiss u i was scared to love u.
    but now that i love u i'm scared 2 lose u!

3. I love all the stars in the sky,
    but they are nothing
    compared to the ones in your eyes!

4. Girl: How much do you love me?
    Boy: Look up at the sky.
   Girl: Don't change the subject!                                    
    Boy:Just do it! ...
    Girl: Alright! What am I looking at?
    Boy: Count how many stars there are.
    Girl: Impossible.
    Boy: So is explaining how much I love you.

5. As I feel the tear go down my cheek,
    I notice that my heart is weak,
    For the love I have for you,
   Will always be gold and true,
   I have made some mistakes, they rest in the past,
   But know my love will always last,
   Even though we are a distance apart,
   You always have the key to my heart.

6. Falling in love is a sweet ambition,
    finding true love is a life time mission..                            
   Take my word, follow the Pakistani tradition
   & marry ur dad's decision !

7. Love is sweet poison: ..
   Do not consume without your beloved's advise ..
   and keep out of reach of children ..
   and keep it in cool and dark place.

8. When it comes 2 love,
   its hard 2 know if u have d right 1.
   Many lovers weep, and left in sorrow.y?
   Bcoz Words cant immortalize emotions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment