Jokes

Boy: Hi
Girl: What?

Boy: How are you?
Girl: Do I know you?

Boy: I'm rich...
Girl: Oh! Hi. My name is Nthabiseng but you can call me "Baby".
I'm 19 & I stay in Actonville . I love short dark men... especially like you...
& I'm glad to meet you. So, when are we going out?

Boy: No, no, no "Rich" is my name...
Girl: Sorry I don't talk to strangers

*************************************************************

Women have a Passion for Mathematics
.
.
.
They divide their age in half
.
.
.
.

Double the price of their clothes &
...
...
Always add at least 5 years to the age of their Best Friend.


******************************************************

We know Taj Mahal as a symbol of love. But the other facts are lesser known it seems.

1. Mumtaz was Shahjahan's 4th wife out of 7 ( great)

2. Shah Jahan killed Mumtaz's husband to marry her ( excellent)

3. Mumtaz died in her 14th delivery ( wow )

4. He then married Mumtaz's sister ( amazing)

wow man! that's some REAL love he shown there!!

**********************************************************

..New age poem..
Chatting chatting...?
Yes Papaaa!!!

with new boy frnds?
No Papaaa...

Telling lies...?
No Papaaa... ;)

Open ur facebook...!
ahahahahaha.... :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment