Mother Quotes


                            
1. The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom.
- Henry Ward Beecher

2. A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
- Irish proverb

3. A mother loves her children even when they least deserve to be loved.
- Kate Samperi

4. Mother is the one we count on for the things that matter most of all.
- Katherine Butler Hathaway

5. Who ran to help me when I fell, Or kissed the place to make it well? ....My mother.
- Ann Taylor

6. A mother understands what a child does not say.
- Jewish proverb

7. Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
- Erich Fromm, psychologist

8. Mother is the home we come from. She is nature, soil, ocean.
- Erich Fromm, psychologist

9. My mother said to me, 'If you become a soldier, you'll be a general; if you become a monk, you'll end up as the pope.' Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.
- Pablo Picasso

10. One of the oldest human needs is having someone to wonder where you are when you don't come home at night.
- Margaret Mead

11. My mother loved children - she would have given anything if I had been one.
- Groucho Marx

12. Mother is the word for God in the eyes of children everywhere...
- Eric Draven, "The Crow"

13. A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes.
- Robert Frost

0 comments:

Post a Comment